World Leader in Carpet Cleaning since 1977
Guaranteed Superior Technology and Professional Services
Commercial carpet cleaning is our specialty. We also ensure the maintenance of a healthy, hygienic and pleasant workplace for you, your employees and visitors.
Our heat-carbonising leaching uses 80% less water than conventional steam cleanings. Wall to Wall Carpeting dry so in 3-4 hours instead of 1-2 days.
Powerful Deep Carpet Cleaning
ChemDry’s unique Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning method employs the properties of carbonation to:
- penetrate deep into your carpets,
- break up dirt and grime, and
- lift it up to the surface.
We then follow-up with state-of-the-art equipment to:
- extract the dirt and water from your carpet, and -
- leave behind a deep-down, long lasting clean for your employees and customers.
Did you know? Carpets are the best air filter in your building, collecting bacteria, pollens, dirt and other allergens. But like any other air filter, it needs to be professionally cleaned to stay effective.
A leading independent air quality lab found in a study that our HCE cleaning process removes an average of 98% of common allergens from carpet and upholstery, and, when a sanitizer is added, 89% of airborne bacteria.
There are two ways that Chem-Dry’s unique technology saves you money:
1. ChemDry does not use dirt-attracting soaps, detergents or harsh chemicals that typical steam cleaners leave behind, so your carpets stay cleaner longer, which means less frequent cleanings.
2. ChemDry uses a fraction of the water used by typical cleaners. You will be able to use your space again and resume business within a few hours, instead of wasting a day or two, waiting for the carpets to dry.